Summit Pendente Lite Lawyer
If you filed for divorce or have been served with a divorce complaint, the process may just be beginning but you may already have issues that cannot wait until the divorce is final to address.
- Who gets to stay in the house?
- Must you separate or can you live together?
- What about custody, visitation and support?
At the Law Offices of Attorney Jill Anne LaZare, LLC, Attorney LaZare provides representation to men and women throughout the divorce process, from the initial filing of the complaint for divorce, through determinations of temporary custody or support, to post-judgment requests for modification or enforcement of existing divorce decrees. She has built a strong reputation among colleagues and judges for providing skilled and thorough representation with a commitment to excellent client service. She places a high priority on accessibility, working hard to be available when you need answers to your questions from your attorney.
Emergency Provision For Yourself And Your Children In Pendente Lite Proceedings
Attorney LaZare represents men and women in all proceedings related to requests for temporary or emergency relief while a divorce is pending (known as “pendente lite” proceedings). She handles all types of pendente lite issues, including:
- Child custody and visitation. Attorney LaZare will work with you to create temporary custody and visitation orders that are in the best interests of your minor children while protecting your rights as a parent. If necessary, she will work through the courts to engage a parent coordinator.
- Child support. Often in pendente lite proceedings parents will agree on support pending the final entry of a divorce judgment. Attorney LaZare will review all proposed child support orders for compliance with state guidelines and to ensure that all relevant entries are included.
- Alimony or spousal support. Attorney LaZare will help you determine whether spousal support is attainable and, if so, how much should be paid and for how long.
- Marital property allocation. If you and your spouse can come to agreement as to the use or possession of marital property while the divorce is pending, Attorney LaZare will review and formalize your agreement.
Pendente lite orders are separate from final divorce decrees but can generally set the tone for the final order. Attorney LaZare will help you put agreements in place that meet your immediate needs while protecting your interests in the long run.
Contact The Law Offices Of Jill Anne LaZare, LLC
Attorney LaZare is licensed in the state courts in New Jersey , as well as the Federal District Courts in New Jersey and the U.S. Courts of Appeals for the 2nd and 3rd Circuits.